公司周年晚会其它的比赛 Further games on annual dinner

(^◇^), HongKong 香港, Photos, 中文 No Comments »

2010 / 04 / 22

除了服装的比赛以外, 也有其它的, 一个游戏是喝啤酒的比赛, 另外一个游戏是猜画的比赛, 还有麻将的比赛.
Beside the costume competition, we also had beer drinking competition, guess-photo-competition, further on Mahjong competition.

很多同事参加了. 我们有二十五个组, 每个组里有三位.
A lot of colleagues took part. We are 25 groups in total. Each group has 3 people.

 

 

我的组败局了每个比赛但是我觉得没关系,  因为很好玩 !
Our group lost all games, but I think it does not matter, because it was great fun!

公司周年晚会服装的比赛 Costume competition on annual dinner

(^◇^), HongKong 香港, Photos, 中文 No Comments »

2010 / 04 / 16

下个月下班以后  , 在香港赛马会有我们公司的周年晚会.
Last month after work, we had annual dinner in the Hong Kong Jockey Club.

每年晚会的时候, 我们都应该穿特别的衣服.
Every year during annual dinner, we all should wear special clothes.
前年的主题是黑色  , 红色或者金的衣服.
Two years ago the topic was wearing black, red or golden coloured cloth.
去年的主题是绿色的衣服.
Topic of last year was the topic green coloured cloth.
我觉得今年的主题是特别的. 我们衣服应该是闪亮和耀眼的.
I think this year’s topic was special. We should wear shiny and blinking cloth.
我穿了黑色和绿色的越南和中国式的衣服.
I wore black and green coloured cloth in Vietnamese and Chinese style.
它闪闪发光.
It was shining.
而且戴了长长的假发和绿色闪亮的大眼镜.
Besides I wore a long-hair-wig and big green blinking glasses.
两年前我在越南买的这件衣服, 我没有机会穿它, 因为是很特别的.
I bought this dress two years ago in Vietnam, but I have not had the chance yet wearing it, because it is very special.
今年的晚会是第一次有机会穿, 所以我非常高兴.
This year’s annual dinner was the first chance to wear it, so I am very happy.

有的同事穿耀眼的衣服, 还有其他的同事戴面具.
Some of our colleagues wore shining clothes, others wore masks.
大部分的同事努力穿漂亮的服装, 因为有一个服装的比赛  .
Most of the colleagues made a lot of effort to wear beautiful clothes, because there was a costume competition.
 穿最好看服装的人能收到现金奖品.
The person with the great costume can win a cash prize.
我没赢, 但是我觉得没关系,  因为很好玩 !
I lost, but I think it does not matter, because it was great fun!

很多人觉得我的新发型是真的.
A lot of people thought that my new hair style is real.
他们问我在哪里加长的头发. 我回答  “这是我的秘密!”
They asked me where I did a hair extension. I answered “This is my secret.”
有的人问我 “加长头发多少钱?”
Some asked me “How much was the hair extension?”
我回答 “只七十九港币.” 的时候, 他们很惊奇 , 因为很便宜.
When I answered “Only 79 HKG dollar.”, they were surprised, because it is so cheap.
他们不知道我的长头发不是真的.
They did not know that my long hair is not real.
连我的老板和最大的老板都不能辨认我是谁.
Even my boss and company director could not recognize who I am.

我的朋友看了公司周年晚会的照片以后, 她告诉我, 我长得像卫兰. 你同意吗?
My friend, who took a look at the photos of the annual dinner, told me that I look like Wei Lan (Janice Vidal). Do you agree?

Guess, what I am looking for…

ChallengeMandarin, Mainland China 中国, 中文 4 Comments »

As I have mentioned I have been in Guangzhou during new year.  I was looking for CD in a CD-shop, but unfortunately I could not remember the singer’s name.  Well, in school I have learnt to describe things, if I do not know something. So I use this method to explain the shop assistant - she speaks only Putonghua - what I want. So I also do!

Can YOU guess, who I am looking for?

“我 找 一 张CD.
I am looking for a CD.
我忘了歌手的名字, 我忘了他的汉字.
I forgot the name of the singer, I forgot how to write his name.
但是我记得他是男人, 他是台湾人.
But I remember he is a man, he is Taiwanese.
他的歌是普通话.
His songs are in Putonghua.
他的名字有三个汉字. 一 个汉字是”绿”.
His name contains 3 Chinese Characters; one of them is “green”
我朋友说他的歌好听.
My Friend told me his songs are good.”

The shop assistant did know immediately who I am looking for and offered me following CDs.  (-^〇^-) If you also want to know, please click here.

Happy Chinese

(^◇^), Mainland China 中国, 中文 2 Comments »

现在我很高兴.
At the moment I am happy.

新年的时候我跟朋友一起广州(中国).
During New Year I went with my friend to Guangzhou (China).

她是一半中国人和一半德国人.
She is half Chinese and half German.

她说德文, 英文和粤语一点儿.
She speaks German, English and a little bit Cantonese.

我是一半日本人和一半德国人.
I am half Japanese and half German.

我说德文, 英文,日文和普通话一点儿
I speak German, English, Japanese and a little bit Mandarin.

在广州我说很多普通话
In Guangzhou I talked a lot in Mandarin.

服务员(中国人) 常常听的懂我说什么和我明白他们.
Sales assistant (Chinese) often understand me and I understand them.

所以我很高兴.
Therefore I am happy.

我听说别的服务员说我的普通话不错.
I have heard the sales assistant talked to the other one, that my Chinese is not bad.

所以我很高兴.
Therefore I am happy.

在香港我很少说普通话因为香港的语言是粤语.
In HKG I seldom talk Mandarin, because the national language here is Cantonese.

我希望有更多勇气说普通话, 我想说普通话更多, 我要学习普通话更多!
I wish I have more courage to talk Mandarin, I would like to speak more Mandarin and I will study more Mandarin!

谢谢我的姐姐和朋友常常跟我练习说普通话!
Thank you to my big sis and my friends, who always practice talking to me!

可以一天我想说普通话说得很好.
One day I would like to speak Mandarin fluently.

这是我的梦想. 可以一天成真 !
This is my dream! One day it comes true!

Entries RSS Comments RSS Log in